tirsdag 4. juni 2013

If I could dream BIG

If I could dream big 



Being inspired by a friend, this is what I want in life;

I want to study, to learn and experience. I want to teach, inspire and enlighten the world. 
I want to write and publish, I want to help someone find light in the dark.
I want to live a spiritual life, a close to nature life, a simple life.
I want to be fully enlightened, to see all that there is to see, see the pure truth
I want to be able to open up to all people and connections around me
I want to be comfortable showing affection and care towards others, without the fear of being hurt
I want to let go of all fear
I want to be pure love and light
I want to be free of all illutions
I want to be free to be me, and all that I am
I want to be free to live a natural life, uncorrupted by chemicals, lies, restrictions and governments
I want to be accepted and respected for being different
I want to be free to practice my beliefs


I want the world to WAKE UP!
I want the world to be free of blindfuls, deceit and deception.. 
I want mankind to be opened to the truth
I want people to be able to choose for them selves how they want to live their own lives


You see,.. 
I don't fit in here. 
I don't fit in this world.
I don't want the "normal" life
I don't care about the big fancy house, big fancy car, big fancy anything
I don't care about money
I don't care about the "right" education
I don't care about a career
I don't care about status
I don't care about "fitting in"
I don't want to follow the heard
I don't want to waste time doing all the "right" things
I don't want to be their kind of "normal"


But I haven't got much choice. Not yet. But I'll get there, even if "we" might never get there. Even if this evolution fails, I will keep on going my own way. I own my truth! I will honor my own spirit and intuition, as soon as I can. Till then I can dream. And I can want. And I can hope. and I can wait... =)







Love & Light
Lene whimsical


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar