onsdag 5. juni 2013

Me and electronic gadgets


Yeah,.. me and my electric gadget,.. even light bulbs and such... That's a less appreciated sideeffect of being who and what I am... It has been really frustrating and I have lost my temper because of it more than once...

Cellphones, computers, printers, internett connections, washings machines, tumble driers, cars, light bulbs, any kind of electric gadget you may think of... Some of them really don't like me... They just won't work with me! 

My husbands stationary computer, his/our printer, every phone I've ever owned, my computers (I really hope my iPad won't appose me too). I consume a phone a year, I can't afford to change them more often, and even if I did, I'm not sure it would really matter much. I have them till they die completely, or just don't want to work with me at all anymore. Our cars make new sounds and come up with new electrical errors continuisly. My family have found it strange that so many machines dies and has errors so freakin often at our house. I agree... ;)

Now that I am aware of it, and the how and why, can take precautions, perhaps. My hands start working when I think about it, or I become aware of them starting up as I am getting frustrated, which makes everything even worse. I feel them tingeling and heating up. The more I try to not let it affect me, the more they seem to work. Any thought or energy I give it seems to boost it. So now I have found that I need to take a break when that happens. I don't know if it matters at all, but when I feel my hands working by them selves I get worried about where to direct them... So I feel I need to direct the energy from my hands to myself or others around me. Let myself or them absorb the energy for healing. And I have to stop thinking about any of it. When I am calm and everything feels "normal" again I can return to the computer or whatever I was trying to use.

The more frustrated I get, the less I get done, cause even more gadgets fail and light bulbs dies. I've had the effect of turning lights on as well,.. street lights.. They seem to reflect on my emotions. Eighter if I am very excited or happy, or stressed, frustrated or angry. I have some lamps in certain places that seem to be affected by my emotions every now and then, on a quite regulare basis. They are standing in places where I am often walking by when I  am having negative emotions. Like in the hallway outside our bedroom, where I more often then I'd like to admit have trampled by, feeling irritated because I've been woken up and draged out of bed to insert passifiers or find water or whatever (remember, this is a girl that hates being woken up for any whitch reason,.. Grumpy much?!..). The lightbulb in that hallway dies once a month, at least! Others, in rooms I hardly ever enter, lives for many many months, even though they are used just as much. And it doesn't help to change the lamp eighter. Trust me ;)





I have even used it once, and I felt sooo guilty when it worked. I directed this energy at the machines that was working relentlesly on the land lot next to ours. I was frustrated and angry at the dumping of garbage and burning it, forcing us to run and hide inside the house instead of enjoying our backyard. So I thought about these machines and wanted one of them to fail. This was at the last few minutes of that working day. They called it a day. But the next day, I watched them as they were starting up the machines. They were planning to fire of some explosives that day, they just needed to drill a few more holes. The machine drilling these holes wouldn't start. And the men working it could not seem to find the error. They tried over and over, but it wouldn't start. They were stuck. Then I felt guilty. I cannot say for sure that I caused it, of course I can't, but the strange thing was that
when I felt guilty I wanted to take it back. I wanted it to start again, and that same minute it did. It would be funny if it was me. The man working the machine shook their heads and went on with their work. It would be kinda cool if I could direct that energy like that. Instead of ruining my own stuff ;) I would just have to find somewhere to direct it for a greater good kinda thing. I'll have to explore this some more ;)


Love & Light
Lene Whimsical


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar