mandag 13. mai 2013

My reasons for blogging is;..

My reasons for blogging is..


"Your presence on earth harmonises the atmosphere, it is the very reason you 
are here at this time. 

 Every letter you type ripples off energy ripping through in incredible speed
 
around the cosmos.  A vibration is born and this comes into motion and accelerates..." by Shazi

It's a huge risk I take, when I "dare" to blog about this; and that is being "shunned" in my community, being regarded as wierd, or fanatic or just old-fashion crazy. But you see, I don't have that many close relationships that might be broken or die if people are to think this. I've always been different, on the outside, in the background. So come what may, I say! I am here to speak up,.. about my truth,.. the truth! And it is not being done to force my views and opinions onto you, but to simply give you some facts, some insight and some new ideas and truths. So that you can make your own choises on what you believe or not. My truth is my own, not necessarily yours, but I'm happy to share them with you, with all of the world. The world is in need of every and any little voice of honesty and truth, about love and compassion, nature and humanity. The world is in need of balance, so there is an evolution happening. A counterpart to a world growing cold and cynical. We are in demand and important to the worlds survival. It is in fact as simple as that ;)

I know there are so many out there searching for answers, people who feel lost and in pain! Just as I was. And I need to reach out! I am compelled to! I can feel you! Someone reached out to me, pulled me up, gave me answers. Answers that were right for me, that you don't learn about in todays society. But they are there. You just need to know where to look ;)

But I won't just rant on about evolution and world truth. I will give you hints and links to information on many subjects that relates to personality and spirituality, cause I've experienced it for myself how difficult it can be to plow through masses of scattered information, and some well "hidden". I'll get there, but first I need to get comfortable with this forum and get some kind of foothold, for my own sake. I can't promis you an every day contribution or sharing in here, but I will try to make a weekly thing out of it =) 








Love Lene-Marie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar