onsdag 22. mai 2013

Seeing auras

Seeing auras for the first time and how to




This is kinda cool! And anyyone can do it, with some practise =) You just have to trust it, like everything else you feel and do. And you'll  have to concentrate and relax. =)

Of course I'd heard of auras before, since way back. Haven't really been that interested though. It is a documented phenomenon, you can actually take pictures of the aura. That's a fact. But I never thought I'd see them myself. I was actually a little surprised when I did. And fun ;) 

I had been opened up to reiki (different story) and my reiki master told me about auras and how to see them. So I started looking for them. At first I couldn't see them. I tried to see it on my own fingers and hands, but couldn't really say I saw anything. But that same evening, still boosted on the reiki opening earlier that day, I tried seeing my kids auras, since kids have big and bright auras, and might be easier to detect. I was surprised by how easily I saw them, whilst being consentrated and calm of course. =) 

First I saw the air above their heads (and other outlines of the body) vibrate, like when you look at the asfalt on a hot summers day, and the heat oozes up in to the air. It vibrates. When I could see that, I started to see the contour of energy and the aura. And faint translucent colours between the actual person and the contour of the aura. I could see 10-15 cm auras, brighter and a bit stronger colours, on the kids. And other people, adults, had 2-4 cm auras with more blue- and gray-ish colourings. That was kind of cool ;) 




I can see the aura 2-15+ cm over peoples heads or other parts of the body. And now I can see my own around my fingers and hands. For some this is the easiest thing to start with, looking at one particular finger. Not looking directly at it/on it, but above it. It may be more easy to do if you have a plane white or just some one-coloured background behind you hand. Have a calm and relaxed gaze. Try to see how the air above your finger moves with energy, small movements like heated air. And try to see where it stops, and then you will see the outline of the energy, the outline of the aura. If you practice on this, eventually, sooner or later you will be able to detect and see the colour of your aura. How cool is that, huh?! ;) Me myself haven't been doing this for so long yet, and I'm not very experienced with it, but I can see the aura as described above. But those who practice on doing it and become accustomedto it, will be able to see auras more clearly and with more vivid colouring. I hope to see peoples colours and lights when the time is right for it. Patience... Not always my strongest trait.. ;-)




I haven't really had the time to read up on auras, or much of anything really. So all this I write here are my own thoughts and what I've heard of auras the past months(I'm going on a trip this weekend, and hope to read a few books I've been dying to digg into. Perhaps I'll have some new angles and thoughts I need to share with you over the weekend ;). 

The aura, as I see it, is the energy radiating from the body, reflecting our feelings and our moods. It has been proven to change colour, documented on photograps, when people change their mood or feelings towards something. Quite amazing really! Like a real life mood-ring, just wrapped around your entire body instead of your finger ;) I believe babies and toddlers see them, I know I did when I was very little. I think they have that ability to help them to seperate unfamiliar people from each other, who is happy, confident, excited, calm or unsecure, even mean. And then they can react or respond to the different moods.

It's interesting to me how the aura portaits in religiuos depictions. And then called a halo ;) And I mean the old depictions/images, not the little cirkle above the head. Like this image of the Greek god Apollo with a radiant halo depicted on a Roman mosaic floor from the 100's in El Djem in Tunisia.


And here; Muhammad, Islam's prophet, presented in a Persian manuscript from the Middle Ages as the leader of the former prophets, Jesus, Abraham, Moses and other holy persons (right). Emissions are here shaped like tongues of fire. Radiance that encloses the entire body, not just the head, called aureola.

These images are not one of a kind. There are many. And I believe that it is the description of the aura, not in contradiction with the divine or religious, but to viewing point of the same subject, actually being the same thing. 

So it is not a new thing, or a new phenomenon. I think it is more a question of the human race loosing, and has lost, abileties and an eye for the "supernatural" because it doen't benefit them anymore, like it did many years ago. We have chosen to not have any use of it so we stopped seeing, generations ago. Yet another part of our brain that har become dorment and silent. I am awakening those dorment parts of my brain and it is quite amazing! The skills we humans possess, just not being aware of it or in touch with it. I am happy to get some of it back, after tucking it away since childhood. Now I am ready for it. Are you? ;)





Sincerely and with Love,
Lene Whimsical


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar