tirsdag 14. mai 2013

"The Secret"

"The Secret"


What if I told you there is a secret amongst men, a secret to life and taking control over your own?! A secret that has been in this world for centuries. That this secret can give you everything you want in life and out of life. A secret that was hidden from the public to benefit the few. What if I told you that this secret now is accessable to you?! Would you want to hear it? Even if it might sound like it's a bit far out there... Cause it does, doesn't it,.. sound a bit far out there... I thought so too... At times I still do ;) But I know the secret works! No matter how unexplainable and unbelievable it is. And it is easy to access. It has been searched out,  collected and written down so that everyone can learn about it and benefit from it.

I was told that there was one book I needed to read. So I did. And my husband did. And I want everyone to read it. It is called The Secret and is written by Rhonda Byrne. Maybe it would change you entire approach to life, maybe it would give you a little nodge in the right direction or maybe it's just not for you, but you won't know before you've read it. And if you choose to read it I urge you to finish it, get to the last chapter an see it all fall into place.

This book was in 2006 a best-selling self-help book in America and it would surprise me if not some of you have heard about it and even read it. The book is based on a film made the same year, same title, same maker. 

The Secret is based on the law of attraction. What energy you give out you get back. Your thoughts materialized in your future. It sounds silly at first, but when you start reading the book and really reflect on it, think about it, you see that it is strangely, strikingly recognizable and transferable to your own life.

In treatments for my depressions and anxiety I was frequently told that I could not possibly even imagine, think, that my negative and pessimistic thoughts were in any way contributing to attract more bad things. That would mean I saw myself as a divine being, a god, because only a god had those powers... I never acknowledged those statements. Those statements were in conflict with my own believes. I don't think that the law of attraction makes men divine or god-like , NOT AT ALL! But there is something out there that some call karma, right? Isn't that some indication on the existens of this law?! Not that everybody believes in karma, allthough many would like to believe in it ;) Just an example...

The trusth is that everything in the universe is energy. You are energy. In between every cell in your body there is energy. You need to consume energy,.. from food, beverage, breath, the sun... You restore energy every time you sleep. You use and produce energy in all you do. Every living being is dependent on, are made from, are made of, consumes and produces energy. Yes? That is a fact. Our thoughts are energy, producing energy and sending out energy,.. just like radiosignal.. When you monitor a brain you can see the energy waves. You are broadcasting you self constantly. Most people do this on a totally subconscious level. The Secret helps you to do it on a conscious level, using your emotions to guide you and focus your energywaves or transmissions if you like ;) It is a simple consept really, and this book shows you how to use it and tools to help you focus.






Many will get think "but if everbody use this, there won't be enough for everyone, there will be conflicts in interessert, how does this really happen, where would the things you ask for come from, there are too many complications and obstacles." No,  there will be enough for everyone because it all comes from an abundance. There are no limits. Limits and restrictions are man made. This is the universe. The universe is governed by the laws of attraction. The universe knows no limits, no endings, just abundance, endlessness, everlastingness. Is there a limit to the univers, known to man? Is it possible to count all the galaxies and stars in the entire universe? The universe with all that is, is infinite, limitless. I know that these facts are incomprehensable, unintelligible to mankind. Some things, like the universe is too big and complex for humanity to ever fully comprehend. That is a fact. So why are so many of us reluctant to accept the things we are not ment to understand? Because it is imprinted on us from early age and upwards by society. You have heard of the expression that hate and disbelieve comes from fear of the unknown and the fail to understand?..


"A number of exceptional men and women discovered The Secret, and went on to become known as the greatest people who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo, Napoleon, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie." #1


I don't urge you to read any books,  but I can recommend some books to you. And then you can make your own decisions. =)




Here are a link to the official web page (#1)



Enjoy!




Love Lene Whimsical

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar